Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weight Loss Problems

Hi! I'm addicted to Pinterest...like feeding my veins addicted. I've stumbled across the following quotes and have found them to be straight and to the point.

This is how I feel about working out and weight loss:

RIGHT NOW THE GYM IS PACKED! For those who have made the resolution to get healthy good for you! For those who aren't that serious, stop taking my parking spot.

I do this weekly, keep double checking the scale and it never changes. Thus with a heavy sigh, the stupid scale is correct.

Pinterest food section. Enough said!

This is a daily struggle for me.
Working on this one right now with someone who keeps cutting me down.

I really do this all the time but I know the truth: CALORIES IN vs. CALORIES OUT

Dang you father for baking such yummy food and making me want to bake that food as well.

To my fantastic 4 who help me say "WTF did I get myself into?" then continue to help me remember that I loved the workout when finished.

I'm convinced my wagon has only 3 wheels so it's hard to stay on. Just sayin'

This has happened way too often but the thought of wearing "limited material" underrooooos to the gym freaks me out. I just have to come to terms with the tight wedge that happens when squatting.


What are your weight loss problems?
Ice cream?
The invisible chain that holds you down on the couch?

We all have them and we can laugh about them. Let's try to make one of our weight loss problems go away this year? Sound like a plan?

Let me know how it goes! I'm cheering for you!

1 comment:

  1. My wagon...sometimes doesn't even have wheels and I have to strap it to my back...UGH.

    ReplyDelete