Monday, January 9, 2012

Dealing with the situation Pheobe style

Fact: When it comes to the show Friends, I can basically relate to all the episodes.
Fact: I watch Friends every night with Lane before going to bed.
Fact: Throughout the day I find things that make me laugh and remind me of the show.
Fact: My dad's favorite episode is the one where Joey puts on his resume that he can drink a gallon of milk in 15 seconds and the proceeds to show Pheobe.

Now for all my Friends lovers out there, see if this will remind you of a specific episode...


On Sunday morning I hear that annoying sound. The one that won't stop until you do something about it. My problem is I heard it when I was still sleeping. Thus I could just ignore it, I shut doors and that helped a bit. Eventually I took care of the situation. I unplugged the stinkin' smoke detector from the wall then proceeded up stairs. Took out the faulty (aka dead) battery and threw it in the trash. Then set the detector on the stairs in hopes of reminding me to get another battery. Within 1 minute it started chirping again. I laughed, thought of Pheobe and marched that sucker right into the garage where I can no longer here it chirp.

Now I just have to remember to get a battery or the poor people who stay down stairs won't have anything to tell them the house is on fire! I hope that never happens.

Random post I know, but I laughed when it was happening. Best part about the day? After I took care of that, I got ready to go to the stock yards to pick up a cow with Lane, upon heading out the door I fell down the stairs. Fantastic!

1 comment:

  1. I love that episode! She cannot get it to stop and is so tired. Josh and I watch Friends before bed every night too. Last night my favorite one I watched was "Joey in London" and Chandler shunning his fun time. I think we should have a Friends Triva face-off my friend. LOL Kimmy

    ReplyDelete