Friday, January 27, 2012

Pointless

This really is a pointless blog because I can't think of something EXCEPTIONALLY exciting to write about. Here are the random things that just crossed my mind.

1. The weather: it snowed, it thawed, it snowed, it's icy
2. Free things: I got my tire fixed yesterday, it was free. They put it back on and rotated all of them..free. I love free!
3. Sleep: I'm still really tired. Sissy (not Sissy-Poo) told me it's because my brain has to function longer. So, I fell asleep at 8:30 last night.
4. Diet: Doing better, then I made cookies for Lane and his friends
5. Motivation: have none
6. Search and Rescue: missing it!
7. EMT: got 100% on my Advanced CPR training...I missed one question, fixed it then got 100%
8. Working out: Only took yesterday off and I'm very excited for training tomorrow!
9. Lane: still loves me even after I yelled at him the other night.
10. House: a total mess...I am not looking forward to cleaning it this weekend. It must be done!

So, that was random and might have put you to sleep. I just felt compelled to post something today.

Have a fabulous Friday!!

1 comment: