Monday, January 23, 2012

Here comes....

RICKY BOBBY!

This sweet boy is the product of one of my MOST FAVORITE cows at the farm, Nadeen. I know it's not your typical spelling of Nadeen but if you say it with a southern accent it sounds better to draw out the "e."
Anyways...Ricky Bobby is super cute and I'll try to get another photo of him. This is right after Lane brought him in and gave him his colostrum pill then stuck him under the lamp to warm up. Lane said Nadeen would look at him and moo then lick Ricky then look back at Lane and moo again. She's one proud mamma!!

4 comments:

  1. Aw!!! I love the names. We had 5 babies born this weekend. I love this time of year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog! It's kinda crazy but I like talking about the random/funny things that happen in my life!

      Delete
  2. Oh my, that's precious!!! (And I love BOTH of their names! Awesome!) We want cows so badly!! Or even just one. I think they have the sweetest faces of any animal!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love naming animals. Plus cows are one of my favorite animals. Minus ponies but I'm not around them that much! I saw you're getting chickens...I once named a chicken Tommy even though it was a hen. She was so sweet!

      Delete