Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I slept!

Lane is still working that stupid night shift and it's slowly killing me. Not really but kinda. By the time I get to bed an hour later his alarm keeps going off. He hits snooze for soooo long. I'm talking hours. I try to get his butt out of bed and he just says "yeah, I need to get up." Then he starts snoring again. I finally had it Monday night. I was downright PISSED because he wouldn't wake up. Then I am awake trying making sure he's awake. I swore to myself, I was going to sleep in the guest room. Ohhhh I was grumpy! He finally got out of bed at 5:30. Mind you, he's supposed to be there at midnight. That gave me 1/2 hour to get some sleep before my alarm went off. When I got home last night he was still awake and I was so tired could just go right to sleep. I told him how it made me mad he wasn't waking up. I think he got the picture because he left at 1:00am this morning and I didn't hear anything! YES! A beautiful night sleep! I told him how grateful I was this morning. Then I asked the usual questions:
Did you have a good night? -yeah
What did you do? -Cleaned the shop or worked on the dump truck
How did feeding go? -good, I'm on my second load right now
Did you have any babies? -yes, we had 2 sets of twins!

Yep! Two sets of twins born and that brings a total of 4 sets of twins on the farm. That's a lot of twins! I can't wait to go and see them. Lane said when he was strawing yesterday, Ricky Bobby was bucking and kicking and running around. Lane said "he just wants to go fast!"

Oh, another day at the farm...I love it!

Now, I'm feeling good and ready to work then go to class tonight. Bring it on!

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. WOOO for sleep! I know how you feel! FOUR sets of twins?!??! That's unheard of! I wonder which bull it is that has the twins in his lineage...crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you from "People I want to Punch in the Throat." Looks like you guys are working hard! We've all been there and I love seeing people that fight for improvement! Good luck with everything.
    www.worldfamilytravellers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete