Tuesday, October 2, 2012

It's time to check in

Well friends,

I received my email from Delta this morning reminding me that once again I'm heading out on another trip. This is going to be my favorite trip of the entire summer for two reasons:
1. It's my last work trip for the year (at least I'm 99.9% sure)
2. I'm heading to the beautiful state of Colorado for one of my dearest friends wedding!

I am sooooo excited for this wedding. A and B are an amazing couple and I am blessed to be apart of their special day. I was sent this picture yesterday from A showing a view from the area where she is getting married. Can we say amazing?

Friday couldn't come fast enough. I get to meet up with a friend in Denver and we're making the drive to Estes Park. I can already tell I'll be crying tears of happiness this weekend. I will take as many pictures as possible because it's not every day this this gal get's all gussied up.

I think that love is wonderful so I hope you all feel loved.

Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Yahoo for weddings, and yahoo for no more work trips!!!

    ReplyDelete