Friday, October 19, 2012

Friday Flip

Hi Friends!
It's finally Friday. Please link up with Prairie Princess and Princess of the Panhandle to partake in this weekly event of flipping of the bad and flipping on the good.

FLIP OFF:
...to my crappy mood this week.
...to chocolate cake.
...to laziness.
...to my lack of patience.
...to my inability to get up on time.
...to not running enough for my half marathon in three week. Oops!

FLIP ON:
...to "my babies" being home. AKA the cows are back from the mountains.
...to spending time with my girl friends last weekend and this weekend.
...to possibly painting the guest room. (I really want to get this done but the babies need to be vaccinated)
...to my trainer who likes me no matter what happened with my diet.
...to the flavor Pumpkin Spice. It's in beer now! Even better!
...to finishing ANOTHER book. Wild Montana Sky it's a good read.
...to Lane Frost who is always laughing at me saying I'm silly.

That's all folks. Have a great weekend!

1 comment: