Friday, October 26, 2012

Flipping good Friday

Good morning Friends. Let's get right to this. Link up with these gals (Prairie Princess and Princess of the Panhandle) and lets do some flipping!

FLIP OFF
...to leeches. Find someone else who wants you to cling to them.
...to my pesky tire. I know it has a nail in it but I am too busy to get it fixed right now. Just keep holding that air.
...to laziness.
...to my face that is breaking out. (That would be from the Halloween candy that Lane opened and I had a hard time saying no to eating it)
...to gas prices! Come on people!
...to Sandy. Why don't you twirl your way away from the East Coast?

FLIP ON
...to getting my hair done tonight.
...to girls night tonight.
...to getting our first snow. Mind you it's all gone but there are rumors it snowed 14 inches in the mountains. WOOP! WOOP!
...to awesome friends that cheer me up.
...to starting my Christmas shopping early.
...to having a min-vacay this week.
...to shooting guns tomorrow for SAR.

...to still being in the race for owning "the silver bullet"
...to my Lane Frost who basically rocks my world.
...to my crafty skills for the guest bedroom. I'm soooo excited to show you all the finished product.

That's all folks! Have a great Friday!

1 comment: