Monday, October 29, 2012

Just another manic Monday

Hi Friends,

My alarm goes off at 6:00am giving me time to hit snooze until 6:30. This morning I swear I only hit snooze 3 times and the forth time my alarm wasn't shutting off. Then I realized it was Lane's alarm. Fantastic! He set his for 6:30! I then glanced at my phone and it was 7:10! Mind you, I leave my house at 7:30....that doesn't give me time to do anything but it was necessary for me to shower. (and make coffee, and feed the cats, and blow dry my hair) So this is how it went:
7:11 in the shower
7:20 out of the shower
7:22 running into the kitchen scantily clad
7:22:30 scoop the cat foot into their bowls
7:22:40 starting coffee
7:25 dressed like a fool
7:27 freak out because it's almost time to go and I don't have my hair done or my makeup on
7:27:03 blow dry hair while putting lotion
7:32 slam blow dryer down sprint to Lane saying "I love you but I'm really late"
7:33 grab makeup, straightener, and gym bag
7:33:50 grab whatever I could find in the fridge for lunch and my MUCH NEEDED coffee
7:35 say bye to the kittens and rush out the door
7:36 almost run over the neighbor kids because they were in my blind spot
7:40 think "oh my gosh, I just got 80% ready in 20 minutes!)

Then I arrived at work, plugged in my straightener and finished getting ready.

And that's how I started my day...

Hopefully you don't have a Manic Monday.

*SIDE NOTE: I'm sending positive vibes to those in the East. I hope Sandy doesn't cause as much damage as they expect.*

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry your dad started out like this, but it's giving me a good laugh this morning :)

    ReplyDelete