Thursday, August 23, 2012

Here's my Friday flip off!

I must say that this week seemed to go fast but at the same time it went a little slow. I visited the great state of Georgia for most of the week. There wasn't any site seeing or discovering of the covited Gerogia Peach, straight work. The good thing is, as you are reading this I'm most likely on the plane home. That's always a plus! Okay, onto the real reason I blog on Friday's...it's time to do some flipping.

Flip Off
...to time changes. It kills me every time I travel. No sleep then waking up at 4am my time.
...to hotel neighbors who have their tv up really loud.
...to booking a hotel less than a mile from an airport. (there is a reoccurring travel theme this week)
...to humidity! My hair lasted all but one hour today before I had to put it up.
...to nasty coffee. What's the point?
...to leg cramps/Charlie Horses. Someone hasn't been drinking enough water. Oops!
...to ice cream. Yep, ice cream. You're hurting my tummy.
...to misscommunication.
...to being in row 39 tomorrow on my flight.

Flip On
...to working out while on travel.
...to being able to sleep on a plane.
...to the kind man working at the hotel front desk who gave me a free cell phone charger.
...to king sized beds. Even though I still sleep in the same place.
...to love.
...to music. My saving grace when I travel.
...to raking in frequent flyer miles. Moving up in my status!

And obviously a huge FLIP ON because it's finally Friday!

I hope you all had a great week.

Happy weekend Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment