Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Call it what you'd like

As I sit here ashamed of what has happened to my blog I feel like I owe you all an explanation. I don't know if I would call my lack of posting a hiatus or even a sabbatical, maybe plain laziness but ultimately I've been neglecting all of you and this blog. I often think of some really great posts but when I sit down to write them, I lose ambition and the question if it would be a good topic to cover. I'm jealous of those who can blog every day. It's a vicious cycle for me to be on top of my posting. Sometimes I really rock at it then I take a nose dive into the pit of despair. It takes me a while to climb out of the black hole of blogger death but eventually I get out. I can't promise I'll be amazing at posting but I really want to try to keep up with this thing. Truth is sometimes I just have a crappy day and don't feel like I need to share. In turn, I'd like to regain my friendships with my readers. I am gathering up the motivation to start kicking ass and taking names when it comes to this blog. Hang in there with me please. I'll try to make it worth your while!

Have a great Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment