Friday, September 21, 2012

Friday Flip Off

It seems like this is the only post I've been getting in during the weeks. I'm back at it today linking up with some great gals providing you my Flip Off and On for this week.


Flip off:
...to hobo spiders! You are nasty creatures who haunt me.
...to all the smoke in the air. We are at the unhealthy levels here in I.F. and that makes it challenging to workout outside.
...to it being darker in the mornings. I'm struggling to wake up on time.
...to political B.S. that has happened all around me.
...to getting my fingerprints back causing another delay in receiving my state EMT license.
...to the tornado that came through my house and left it looking like a war zone.
...to missing Homecoming. Next year!

Flip on:
...to getting new running shoes. It's about time!
...to working two straight weeks in the office.
...to pumpkin spice lattes.
...to personal training!
...to my fantastic friends who cheer me up.
...SAR and how I'm constantly learning new skills.
...to possibly sleeping in this weekend.
...to visiting a new state next week. South Carolina here I come.
...to Bobcat football. GO CATS!!!

That's about all for now. I hope you all have a flipping good weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment