Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Love letters!

Hi Friends!
I'm in a great mood because in a mire 3 days I'll be off to NashVegas for a bridal bash weekend. It's going to be fantastic and I'm SO EXCITED! Due to the fact I've been negligent to this blog I thought I'd type out some letters today. Enjoy.

Dear August,
This is a great month! I am loving the fact that harvest is here. It's one of my favorite times of the year because I get to see all the hard work that farmers have put into their crop pay off. Please take time to thank the farmers of the world for the food on your plate. My own Lane Frost is a farmer and I love him for that!
Love,
A consumer of food and a lover of agriculture

Dear Fall,
I'm not ready for you so please hold off for a bit longer. I know it brings fantastic things like branding and football but really, I'd like to keep this warm weather for another month or two.
Love,
The pale Idahoan

Dear Super Secret Stuff,
Ugh! Not good!
Love,
me

Dear Brother,
Stewart is not a good name. Anything else would be okay, maybe not Richard...
Love,
Little Sister

Dear Lane,
I'm STILL waiting..."patiently" I might add.
Love, 
Your GF of 4 years

Dear Body,
HELLO?! Don't you know I have a bridesmaid dress to wear in a few months? Yeah, that's what I thought, you forgot didn't you? Well it's time to get your butt back in shape.
Love,
(with my head hanging low) Me

Dear Legs,
Let's train for this half marathon with the hopes of beating your last time. Also don't give up on me, it's been a while. 
Love,
My butt that controls my legs

Dear Readers,
I don't have many but whoever you are, I really appreciate you! Thanks for reading!
Love,
ME!

Okay, I have a lot of work to accomplish before Nashvegas. I hope you all have a great Tuesday!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Dear Best Friend,
    I stinkin LOVE you and your blogs make me chuckle. Thanks for being so fun. And beautiful.
    Love,
    24 years of friendship

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Celeste,
    I am sorry that I forgot to have Ella call you back last night. Your blogs are AMAZING just like you are! You inspire me!
    Love,
    Your friend who misses you! And your little niece Ella

    ReplyDelete