Friday, August 3, 2012

Friday Flip Off/On

Hey Friends,

Again, I lacked in posting this week. I was in D.C. until yesterday then was dawg tired! Here I am though ready to do some flipping off and some flipping on.

Flip off:
...to dirty laundry. Sometimes it keeps piling up and won't go away!
...to time zones. They are so hard to adjust and it causes lack of sleep.
...to the a-hole who threw a rock at my windshield when passing me yesterday. Thanks for cracking it fool!
...to my downward spiral of fatness
...to hobo spiders. Just get out of my house.
...to the can of soda that EXPLODED in my car because it was too hot.

Flip on:
...to the Color Run my friend D and I are doing tomorrow. So fun!
...to already receiving my bitchin' card saying I'm an EMT
...to going to NashVegas in 5 days
...to my garden. It is almost harvest time for the beans!
...to the nice weather. I love it!
...to my little niece Ella who rocked her kindergarten interview
...to it being a weekend!

That's all! I hope you all had a great week but have an even better weekend.

2 comments:

  1. You're such a travelin fool! You need to post a pic of that EMT card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ella loves her Auntie Celeste and is proud of her for rocking her EMT test! What a great example you are to both her and I! Way to go girl!

    ReplyDelete