Friday, August 17, 2012

Eeek Friday already!

Basically I wonder why I blog because I really stink at it. I'm having such a hard time keeping up with it and it's not a high priority at this time. I will however give you a great Flip On, Flip Off Friday if you'd like?
Like up with me and this great gals and do some flipping of your own.
Flip Off
...to the HUGE and I mean HUGE blisters I have on my heels from hiking this week in the wrong shoes. They hurt bad :(

...to all these crazy wildfires. It makes for nice sunsets but honestly we need them to be put out.
...to summer coming to an end. I love the sun and I really don't want it to snow any time soon.
...to myself for not cooking up my wonderful veggies my garden is producing. Ugh...motivational issues here.
...to not sleeping.
...to our cable box dying and deleting all of our recorded shows.
...to True Blood only having 2 more episodes. WTH people? Don't you know that us TB lovers would like a long season? 

Flip On
...to 3 SAR calls this week. One is a flip off because the man drowned but I learned a lot and faced many fears.
...to my little sister landing her dream job even if she's moving to Texas.
...to my older sister coming to visit me today. Even if she's not really visiting me.
...to being super productive at work.
...to having one amazing job. I mean it rocks the house people! Maybe because I have a fantastic boss.

Anyways, I'm off to Hot-Lanta on Tuesday and hopefully I'll be able to blog on the road. I'm missing sharing my adventures with you all!

Have one heck of a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment