Thursday, July 12, 2012

Utterly naughty but OHHHHH so NICE!

Okay ladies,

It's official, I dropped some dough to see the worst/best movie of the year. Yup, the girls and I saw Magic Mike. Man-kinis, delicious butts, rock solid abs, dance moves to make you holler, and Joe Manganiello. ENOUGH SAID! The story line is stupid but really who's there for the story? Show us your moves men! My friends D and H joined me as I screamed, hooted and clapped. That's right, I clapped. Who wouldn't when there is a giant shot of Channing Tatum's ass? So this is what I recommend, get you girlfriends, go to dinner, grab some pop corn and see this show!

The only down fall is when it's over, you realize you really weren't at the venue throwing dollars at the men. So you wallow in self-pitty for a moment knowing you'll never have any of that man-steel up in your face.

Happy Thursday and you are welcome!


5 comments:

  1. Oh friend, this post literally had me laughing out loud through the whole thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh FUNNY! I wish I would have been there!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not gonna lie...I'd see it again! And I would laugh, giggle, scream, and clap just as loud the second time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would see it again, and I would be just as ridiculously girly as I was the first time:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still have to see it but thank goodness we will be doing that soon:-)

    ReplyDelete