Friday, July 13, 2012

Jump up, arch your back and flip!

Hey Friends!
Guess what today is? I'm sure you really don't have to guess because most of us look forward to this day all week. Happy FRIDAY! I'm linking up again with Prairie Princess and Princess of the Panhandle to honor this fine day by flipping a few things on and flipping a few things off!

FLIP ON:
...to my longer hair. If I'm being uber lazy in the morning I just french braid it up.
...to the Relay for Life. Fantastic organization that SAR is helping with tonight through tomorrow.
...to my trainer. She wants to slap me across the face but she's refrained and I appreciate that.
...to my friend who sent a "remember this email?" and it made me laugh and laugh! I'm so dramatic.
...to my new found motivation to kick some butt and get my EMT test done.

FLIP OFF:
...to the lawn that is like a jungle. I will mow today, I will mow today.
...to my love for the cream of ice, you are ruining my life!
...to my gma being in the hospital. She's a fighter so I'm hoping she'll be home soon.
...to my house. I think during the day it grows arms and deliberately throws crap around making it more messy.
...to weeds! I cannot keep up with it. (my garden is growing quite nicely though)
...to FAT. Enough said

That's it everyone. I hope you have a fantastic day! Try not to flip out but if you do, make it a good one.




 

1 comment:

  1. YAY!

    Weeds....will be the death of me...but you already knew that
    .

    ReplyDelete