Thursday, July 19, 2012

I found it!

Friends!
I have something very exciting to tell you: first, I'm not engaged or pregnant. HA! It's not that exciting. I found something that has been lost for quite some time now and it's been sooo frustrating. Want to know what it is? Ok, I'll tell you. I found my MOTIVATION to workout again. What?! That's not exciting enough for you? Well let me give you a few reasons why it's good to have it back.
1. I NEVER-EVER want to look like this again:
 2. I want to look like this again: (don't mind the goofy photos)


3. I'd like to run another half marathon.
4. I feel a lot better and more confident.
5. I'll fit into my bridesmaid dress (not that it doesn't fit but ask K about her wedding...that was traumatic)

So I've regained my motivation but the hardest part is keeping. I have lots of support from friends and family but it does no good if I don't believe in myself. 

Here I go...I'm teaming up with Arnold and I'm going to sweat off the pounds and firm up my butt!

Have an awesome Thursday!


2 comments: