Wednesday, July 18, 2012

These are my confessions

Happy Wednesday Friends! I was laying in bed last night experiencing my usual night time anxiety thinking about how I have only blogged on Friday's. Totally LAME! Then I was wondering what in the world should I blog about? Then it hit me...I am going to blog about some confessions. There is no need for "Forgive me father, for I have sinned" because let's face it, we all sin every day. But if you want to pretend you're on the other side of the confessional, go right ahead. I shall now confess the following:
*I confess every night I wish I was rich with 4 cars, 2 horses some cows and one amazing house.
*I confess that I want to be a size 6 and love working out.
*I confess that I have an addiction to food.
*I confess that I hate my degree and I wish someone would have told me how pointless it is.
*I confess that I tell Lane Frost to propose to me about every other day.
*I confess I have major baby fever.
*I confess that some day I want to move back to Montana.
*I confess that I had a fluff and nutter sandwich the other day and had zero guilt because it was delish!
*I confess that I failed my national EMT exam and I'm afraid to retake it.
*I confess that I hardly wear any makeup or fix my hair because I'm lazy and I don't know how to do it.
*I confess I miss my ability to be comfortable in heels.
*I confess that it pisses me off that I'm always cleaning the cat box.

That enough for now. Maybe next week I'll have some more confessions but until next time, have the most fabulous Wednesday ever!

1 comment:

  1. Way to open up friend! That's hard to confess stuff like that. I confess that it pisses me off when I pick up the house, my sister and P dump all their crap all over the living room, then say that "we" need to have a cleanup day because the house is dirty...HUH???

    ReplyDelete