Friday, July 20, 2012

It's Flippin' Friday Friends!

I hope you all know the drill by now but here's a quick refresher. Today is Friday (duh!) and I'm linking up with Prairie Princess and Princess of the Panhandle to tell you all the good, the bad and the ugly for this week. I'm flipping on all the good and giving a big flip off to the bad. Got it? Okay, great.

FLIP ON:
...to rocking the scale yesterday. Down 2 pounds!
...to Bubs wedding tomorrow. I'm super excited for her!
...to my motivation this week. I've got so much done for work.
...to my new hair, I'm loving it!
...to scheduling my EMT test.
...to the ability to laugh. We all have it so don't forget to use it.
...to my friend D who has worked out with me 4 times this week.
...to seeing my family again tomorrow. That's twice in one month.
...to spending some QT with momma and sister.

FLIP OFF:
...to that IDIOT who shot all those people in Colorado last night.
...to tan lines. Once you get them they never seem to go away.
...to my friend N who is hitting up Nash-vegas before me! (J/K N, I'm super excited for you)
...to my g-ma who still has low SpO2 reading and can't come home from the rehab facility.

I believe that is all. Not a lot to flip off but that's always a plus. I hope you all had a great week. Have a fantastic weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Flip of to you too! JK :)
    I didn't have a lot to flip off today either...it IS a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Flip On's/Off's. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for linking up with us! I hate tan lines too! And thats great for loosing weight, go girl.

    ReplyDelete