Friday, June 29, 2012

It's a flippin' good day!

Can I please get a huge WOOHOO! It's Friday friends and that means the weekend is sooooo close. Today I decided to link up with two great gals (Nicole and Amanda) for what they call Flip On, Flip Off Friday. Basically you give props to the things that are great and then you flip off the not so exciting parts of you week. Let's get to it!

FLIP ON!
...to this beautiful weather IF has been having. Keep it up! 

...to having the entire month of July with zero traveling for work!

...to Lane Frost who installed an AC in our bedroom. 

...to Magic Mike coming out today. It's going to get even hotter in here! (De-lish!)

...to having motivation to cook dinner.

...to having a fantastic boss that I can laugh at and with about the stupidest things.

...to my car Clark. He's getting old and I'm so grateful he's still chugging along.

...to the idiot boy who decided to race his crotch-rocket then crash in front of the office. (why is that a flip on? Well I got to use my medic skill on that dummy)


FLIP OFF!
...to all the people who run by my office and look as if they are gliding along. 

...to my lack of motivation to go to the gym. I'm lost without my workout partners. 

...to my cat Charlie. QUIT PUKING ON THE CARPET!

...to the stupid people who decided to light off fireworks in the mountains causing the massive wild fires that people are fighting.

...to ex wives who ruin my friends lives. You're ridiculous and should just shut your face!

...to sissy-poo being the 1%. Give her a break, she deserves to have a normal life.

...to my undecorated house. It feels so blah but I don't have the moo-lahhhh to decorate at this time. 

...to the idiot boy who decided to race his crotch-rocket then crash in front of the office. (no need to show off on this street, it's all old folks that live here.)


That's it for now. If you want to link up with these ladies for Flip On/Flip Off Friday they would love it.

Have a great weekend friends.

Peace out!

4 comments:

  1. YAY friend!!! It's about time you linked up with me!! LOL. Good ones too...I like the double one of the motorcycle rider...get to use your medic skills but he shouldn't have been acting stupid in the first place. He's lucky you were there and TRAINED like a mofo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Love you! Have a good weekend...even though this is a Friday too late. It is the weekend again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I think.I'm gonna start a blog now that I'm living in elko. I'm sorry I'm not there to work out with you. But your still my bf forever. Keep up the motivation. I will see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this idea! I think.I'm gonna start a blog now that I'm living in elko. I'm sorry I'm not there to work out with you. But your still my bf forever. Keep up the motivation. I will see you next week :)

    ReplyDelete