Monday, June 4, 2012

East Cost time

Sometimes the hardest part about traveling for work is the time change. I'm currently in Cape Cod, MA providing some training at Camp Edwards. We arrived yesterday in Boston and drove down. I packed my shorts and flip flops, ready to enjoy some sun. There is no sun shining in Cape Cod. It's effing cold here! It's raining and the wind is blowing sideways. I even turned on the heater in the hotel room...bummer man. Just when you think you're going to soak up some sun by the ocean, it rains. The time change hasn't quite killed me but it's close. I think after today I'll be okay.
Here's some photos I took so far.
I hope you all had a great weekend! 

 Sea-side dinner at Spanky's
Camp Edward, day 1

2 comments:

  1. Boo for bad weather! I hope you are having a fantastic time and take a lot of pictures!


    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That last picture makes it look REALLY cold!

    ReplyDelete