Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Boston Red Socks...football team?

Hi Friends!

It's Tuesday and slightly warmer for the moment. It's still raining and there is no signs for that sun to shine before I leave. I'm sipping on some delicious Dunkin' Doughnuts coffee hoping to wake up shortly. Last night we ventured into the world of Yelp to find a highly rated restaurant in town. Thai was one of the top choices. I've never had Thai food but why not. I'm not a big fan of curry but not everything Thai includes curry. I tried the wanton soup, some pineapple fried rice, and some Pad Thai. All DELISH! I'd go back there again anytime. We then ventured to KMart because bossman forgot his jacket. After an amazing experience throughout the store, this is what he decided on. Only to then make a comment (a serious comment) about how the Boston Red Socks was his favorite football team. HAHA! I burst out laughing. He is hysterical!




 
This is the cover of a soap magazine. I saw it in KMart and laughed out loud. I couldn't stop laughing...these are the things in life that make me smile. Only because I know, somewhere in the world someone purchased this magazine and was very upset that Sharon did sleep with Billy. It could have possibly ruined their life. Way to go Sharon, I hope you feel bad. You've pissed off a lot of dedicated fans. (or that's what I am assuming.) 

Simply things in life my friends...simple things make me smile! 

I hope you all have a great Tuesday! 

1 comment:

  1. The magazine part made me laugh-----I love that you are entertained by little things like that, that is what makes the world so wonderful. And---tell your boss, EPSN, just have it on in the background from time to time (Friends).

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete