Monday, June 11, 2012

All about Lane

Happy Happy 30th Birthday to my super hot BF Lane Frost! He may never read this blog but I thought I'd just jot down 30 things that I love about this man.

30. He eats anything I cook, even if it's nasty.
29. He planted a garden.
28. He changes my oil and fixes Clark for free.
27. He laughs at me when I'm being stupid.
26. He puts up with my crappy days.
25. He hugs me when he gets home from work.
24. He says YAY! when I text him telling him I love him.
23. He likes my family.
22. He likes my friends.
21. He is honest about my ugly outfits.
20. He says things like "I been hearing some great wedding songs on the radio."
19. He tells me secrets.
18. He loved me when I was heavier.
17. He's a farmer.
16. He's a rancher.
15. His eyes light up when I ask him a question about farming. He loves to explain everything to me.
14. He calls the cows by the names I give them.
13. He gives me daily reports on how "my" cows are doing. Telling me all about how Ricky was fighting another calf. Or how he wishes that Ricky and Cal would become best friends when they are in the mountains.
12.  He doesn't care if I don't clean the house every weekend.
11. He lets me drive Optimus Prime
10. When we first met, we talked for hours and hours on the phone.
9. He lets my family hug him.
8. He's patient with me while I'm learning to ride the quad and sled better.
7. He supports my ambition to be a solid member of SAR and to be an EMT.
6. He watches Glee, Bravo and the Food Network with me.
5. He lets me decorate the house.
4. He tells me NO! when I want ice cream. (haha!)
3. He wants to marry me!
2. He wants to have babies with me!

1. He tells me he loves me every single day!

(Even if he never reads this...here's a special note to him)
So, Mr. Lane Frost, I look forward to the day we are married! I am so thankful you're in my life. Thanks for being a great BF and Rock Star!

Love ya Sweet-ummms!

5 comments:

  1. :) It's always good to hear when your friends love someone so much.

    KLO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww :) How cute is this?!?! You need to show him this :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute Westy! Tell that boy to get after it or I will have to come and whip him into shape!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Reading #20 made me a little teary-eyed. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such a cute idea =) i love your list!

    ReplyDelete