Tuesday, February 1, 2011

When a Panda is sad

I know I'm always talking about the gym and working out but it's become a major part of my life. I have an addiction to food so I am constantly trying to rid myself of extra weight by going to the gym. For the past month I've been going twice a day Monday and Wednesday's so I can start training for a half marathon AGAIN. It's really helped my moral and decreased the boredom that comes with not having my BF around. Mind you, some of the days when I have boot camp then have to run my miles that night, seem to be very long and trying on my ability to move my legs. However, I have noticed a difference and have become fond of the extreme workout schedule I have. As February has just started, we obviously started a new month for boot camp. Testing on Monday was tough and my butt was screaming today. Not diarrhea screaming, just sore. The 4 mile run on Monday night went well and I was feeling good about everything. I tried a new class tonight called "Breaking Point" and it was INTENSE! We would do an exercise and push ourselves to our breaking point. My legs, arms, butt, abs...well everything was on fire. I really liked it and am very excited to keep attending that class. When I got home I received a text from my boot camp instructor saying there would be no noon class this month because of the lack of people signed up. SAD PANDA! I need boot camp, it is a huge motivator for me and I really push hard during that class. When I didn't have the class this summer, I swear I gained weight. Now with it being winter and my love for food is increasing yet again, I can already feel my motivation dwindle to go and workout. Sigh...this should be an interesting month because I have now been put to the test. I wonder if I can do this without having my other soldiers by my side. I guess I will find out tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment