Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 5

Favorite memory

I swear that I have memory loss because I know that I've done some amazing things in my life but I don't always remember them. My family and I went to Disney World when I was in grade school but that really isn't a found memory. I enjoy making memories with my family and friends but not all of them are documented. I would have to say my favorite times are the spontaneous "free" fun that is randomly created. This past New Years, my BF and I spent time with a couple of our other friends and we went sledding in the potato field. Is that really a fun memory? Heck yes it is! Shayne busted out the snow machine and we took terns being pulled behind it. We call this extreme sledding because helmets are required. Here are some pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment