Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Yeah, okay, it worked!

Just a quick follow up. I met with two of my other boot camp buddies today and we tackled a tough workout we've done before. There is a circuit at our gym and this is how we made use of it today. Go to your first machine and try to get 12 to 15 reps in then hit the stairs and run one set. Then you move to the next machine in the circuit and do your reps then run two sets of stairs. There are a total of 9 machines in our circuit meaning we ran a total of 45 sets of stairs today. My friend was one set behind me so I thought I'd encourage her and run stairs with her because I was done. Ugh! We did 5 more sets then decided to end the workout with 50 hop-ups. That is when we grab 25 pound plate weights and squat hop up the stairs. It's so hard! My legs are FRIED and I still have to go and run my miles for the day. In summary, this Panda is no longer sad because she had a stellar 600 calorie workout.

Praise Jesus for my legs and my ability to still walk.

1 comment:

  1. Good job friend! I'm also impressed that you have been blogging more lately-keep it up! I always enjoy your stories :)

    ReplyDelete