Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 Days


I was looking at my cousins Facebook page and noticed she was doing a photo-a-day concept that was very interesting. It's just simple questions that you post picture as your response. So, I'm going to give this thing a try. That means for 30 days I have to blog. That's the real challenge.

Here we go...
Day 1: A picture of yourself with 10 facts
1. I am terrified of bears and hobo spiders
2. I have only had two tickets during my driving career
3. I'm left handed
4. My favorite show is Friends
5. I have two aliases "Patty" and "Lola"
6. I have dissected a horse (it actually was a necropsy)
7. I grew up afraid of horses but ended up getting my bachelors degree in Equine Studies
8. I am a member of the Alpha Omicron Pi sorority
9. I own a gun (springfield xd subcompact 9mm)
10. I have many tattoos

2 comments:

  1. Celeste! How sweet of you to write on my blog :) It was fun to hear from you. Now that I know you have a blog, I'll be checking it! I like the 10 facts. I can't believe that you've dissected a horse! I would for sure throw up if I had to do that :) ha ha.
    Anyway, it was fun to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah friend! 30 days of straight blogging-LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete