Thursday, June 24, 2010

Goals for the summer

I rarely create a list of goals because I have issues and once I see them, I think I won't do that, so I throw it away. *Mental note: goal #1 should be to save the list*

Anyways, summer is officially here (YES!) and this brings on a new lifestyle for this gal here in Idaho. For starters, summer = more work for Shayne which = less time with me and that = boredom and weight gain. NOT THIS SUMMER! I've got my mind set on the following tasks. Let's call this the "It's summer so get your butt in gear and have fun" list!

Here we go:

1. Complete everything on this list
2. Read 5 books (for some of you, five is a small number but I'm not a reader, so this is a huge goal for me. I may need suggestions for summer reading)
3. Stick with the exercise program
4. Go to the lake every weekend (this is weather pending and won't be too hard, I love the lake)
5. Attend 3 Chuckers games
6. Ride my bike more often
7. Golf
8. RUN THE STINKIN' HALF MARATHON!
9. Love Shayne even if I never see him
10. Spend some quality time with my BFF before she leaves the country
11. Get down two more sizes
12. Go hiking in the Tetons
13. Spend a Friday night with Shayne in the tractor while he's baling (even if there isn't room for two and I'm basically sitting with my butt out the side window)*Also note, this will involve learning everything about farming and tractors*
14. Play tennis
15. Take piano lessons
16. Get back on a horse

I should probably stop there, I think I'm getting ahead of myself. (See...I want to throw the list away already!)

Wish me luck because right now, the lake is all I can think about...and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment