Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Did I move?

It's no secret that this spring/"summer" has been different from the previous years that I have lived in Idaho. Here is an example of what has been causing my depression:


Do you see Idaho? Yep, it's been crappy weather all spring. I say spring because summer has not come yet and I fear it's going to skip right over us this year. There was hope yesterday when the sun was out and it stopped raining but it was just a dream. I woke up this morning to gray skies yet again. I am one sad Panda!

Another example; as I drove home on Sunday I opted to take the scenic route though Ennis and Island Park. This is a beautiful drive any time of the year. This was taken on June 6th (please disregard the poor quality photo, this was taken by my phone):

Do you see it? That snow?! SERIOUSLY!

At this point, I'm in desperate need of becoming a millionaire so I can go somewhere warm! Anyone have any suggestions how to "get rich quick"?




1 comment:

  1. oh panda. perk up. it's bound to get better. i love you!

    ReplyDelete