Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lesson learned

Do you remember when I took that second job this fall working for AB? You know, the one they shaved my head for? Okay, they really didn't shave my head but they gave me that nasty bald spot. Now you remember! It has been about 4 months and my stinkin' hair is out of control. SAD FACE! I'm going to bust out the camera at the salon tonight so I can show you all how my "free hair cut" sticks out.

I really am not posting about that. I must move on from the horror of the drug test. What I want to discuss this morning is how the 6 weeks ruined my fitness life. Most of you know that I've been trying to lose weight and change my eating habits for over a year now. Actually it's going to be two years in December. I've had my hills and I've fallen off the wagon multiple times. Finally this summer I felt like I had a great routine set up. Head to the gym, eat well, make smart choices. Yes! I had hit my lowest weight in YEARS! When I started working for AB my gym time was altered. I wasn't able to meet with my personal trainer. I lost motivation to go at noon. My eating habits went back to poor choices. It was just not a good time. Want to hear the worst part? I gained 10 pounds! That's right, 10! Diez! Dix! Zehn! En! (I just used free translation to help with that.) Back to the point. Gaining that weight was a huge slap in the face. It shows me that I'm not ready what-so-ever to have free reign over my life. Well I do have free reign but what I mean is I need to have someone hold me accountable to what I'm eating. Unfortunately because of the gain, I feel like I'm back to square one. I really have to push it to get back to where I was plus a little more. Ugh! I want to stop making excuses and get back in the game!

Here I gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment