Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Pulling my tiny hair out and Tom is still thawing

This week has been so crazy. Do you want to know why? We're being audited! Son of a B! There is nothing fun about this. I guess I should be grateful this is only for a select amount of invoices. I can only imagine if there was a full blown audit for the past 5 years.

How am I coping? I had Wendy's for lunch today. Not the correct solution to this problem.

Here's the positive note. Tomorrow is Thanksgiving and I'm so excited because my good friend and her hubby are coming down from MT to visit. Woohoo.

Tomorrow's the day it's okay if I eat more than I want to because honestly, who wants to count calories on Thanksgiving?

So my friends, may your tummies get full, may your cheeks hurt from laughter, and I hope you create many more memories.

Love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment