Friday, November 18, 2011

Send them into hibernation!

Hey everyone! I'm super excited for this weekend because it's one of the best times of the year. I know I complain about the weather and how I don't want winter. Also, we all know Thanksgiving is next week so what could it be that makes this my favorite time? Well, it's the big football game between Montana State University Bobcats and the University of Montana Grizzlies. What makes this so special? It's one of the oldest revelries in college football and because I'm a MAJOR Cat fan!! Currently the Bobcats are #1 in the nation for college football. Yep, you read that correctly, #1 in the Nation!!! WOOP! WOOP! I'm very sad I can't make it up to Bozeman to watch the game, but so very excited about the satellite party here in IF. Here's my issue...I'm supposed to have Search and Rescue training. UGH! If this wasn't going to be ONE OF THE GREATEST GAMES OF THE YEAR then I don't think I'd be as sad. I guess I need to "get sick" or something.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment