Wednesday, May 4, 2011

When the man has control

It's Wednesday night. Do you know what that means? Extreme Couponing is on TLC!! Here's the problem. I got home tonight and roommate was playing the Wii. That's great because it doesn't get used enough and I had plenty of time to cook dinner, clean the cat box, take out the trash and do the dishes. Here's my issue, I don't find anything exciting about watching someone trying to beat some Disney monster over and over. I'm finished with my dinner and spent some quality time with the cats then out come the golden words "I beat him!" Finally it's time to watch TLC. WRONG! Shayne took control of the remote. Let me just give all of my gal-pals out there some advice, no man will willingly watch TLC unless it involves sports, boobs, trucks, and testosterone. Right now, we're watching Myth Busters....they are trying to make machine guns out of wine. It's super exciting! Here's a good story, the other night Shayne came walking in the door asking if there was any logging shows on. There wasn't but Swamp People was on...that was my Thursday. When you love someone, does that mean you have to love American Trucker too?

No comments:

Post a Comment