Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Vitamin D

I don't think it comes as a surprise that our spring hasn't been the best. After all, I do bitch a lot about snow, rain, wind, etc. It almost seems unreal that the sun is shining right now. Most people around here a not getting their hopes up that the sun will continue beam down from the sky providing us with some much needed vitamin D. Despite the fact today is my birthday, the sun has truly brightened my mood. I went for a quick jog at lunch and it was amazing to have a light breeze and no jacket on. I have been desperate for some nice weather and today was a perfect day for the sun to come out. As the weekend approaches, so does my first half marathon. (Did I tell you I'm running my first 1/2 Marathon?) Well, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this weather will hold up. I would love to run 13.1 miles in the sun with a light breeze, maybe getting a little vitamin d too. So, will you please keep your fingers crossed that this wonderful weather will hold up?
Thanks

1 comment: