Thursday, February 2, 2012

Crazy dreams!

Well it's been about a week and I need to confess some of my dreams for you. It's just bits and pieces because I can't remember every part of them.

1. I got in a fight with my brother on the hill behind my parents house. We started shooting each other. However, I dodged his bullets, Matrix style then attempted to shoot him. It took a while then I got him and ran away.
2. My mom and I got in a huge fight and I called her bad bad names!
3. Took a trip into my friends wedding and felt a little uncomfortable because I was topless...
4. Bears, to keep them away from my parents house, they put bear hides all around the house. I was riding my bicycle and there was a bear, I yelled at it but for some reason I couldn't peddle fast enough.
5. I forgot I had a test for EMT and I was in Montana. I said some bad words.
6. Basil, yep the herb.
7. Nightmare about my EMT test tomorrow and not knowing the answers. (That one seems to be the only one that might come true.)
8. Seeing people in my dreams that I haven't seen in a very long time.

I'm not joking with any of these dreams. I must have some crazy stuff going on in my subconscious. I guess I better figure it out.

Here's to some dreams that involve a ring! I would like that one to come true.

Happy Thursday!

Side note: Happy Birthday to my little sister in the sorority, Happy 1st Birthday to my friends son, Happy Birthday to my friends new niece! Good day to be born my friends!

1 comment:

  1. RANDOM!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one with crazy dreams!

    ReplyDelete