Thursday, February 23, 2012

Behold the power of a fancy camera

Obviously I love taking pictures at the farm. The babies, the cows, the random tasks that Lane does. I often use my iPhone or my Nikon digital camera but nothing too fancy. I've been dreaming about saving for a new camera that takes better photos. How nice would it be to snap a photo and know it will look 10 times better than the iPhone? Boss man and I were at the farm the other day talking with Lane about some MacGyver things boss man wanted done. While they talked I borrowed boss mans camera and took some photos around the farm. Unfortunately it was an overcast day and that made the lighting bad but here are some of the shots.

P.S. The calf is Magic Man Cal! Look at how big he is.

2 comments:

  1. Where is that building at on the farm? I have never seen it! It's pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the old school house. It's right behind the shop.

      Delete