Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Dear....

I might be a blogger idea stealer right now but this was a great idea. Today I need to write a few letters in regards to situations I've been put in lately.

Dear 4:15am alarm,
Gosh you sure do come quick. Most of the time I'm not happy when the time comes for you to YELL at me to wake up. Who goes to the gym that early? It's not safe to sleep walk and work out. I don't appreciate how I get a burst of energy around 10pm causing me to fall asleep about 11:30. Now I'm forced to have a debate when my alarm goes off, is it really worth it? In the future, can you please try to make it a little more pleasant to wake up before the sun?

Until next time,
your snooze button lover

Dear TCFS Sheriff,
Just because I show up to a SAR meeting in shorts and flip flops, sporting my blonde hair doesn't mean I'm stupid. I know how to start a 4-wheeler! Hello...I am dating someone who works on a farm and races quads. I have my own bitchin' equipment and I don't want to borrow your boring-ass helmet. I look forward to the day you praise my ability to fit in with all your powerhouse back country sheriffs. Until then, just remember never underestimate the power of a blonde.

See you soon baldie,
your new blonde-headed badass SAR friend

Dear Clark,
You've been such a great car and I love you so much. As you begin to age more, please remember that I need you to stay as healthy as possible. With this being said, quit trying to lock yourself throughout the night. You're wasting your energy. Once I click the lock button you can feel safe because no one will break in. Stay strong my extended cab Honda. I believe in you and your ability to reach 350,000 miles.

Love,
me

Dear Dee,
Just because my alarm goes off doesn't mean I want to wake up RIGHT NOW to feed you. You're not starving and I do not neglect you. Suck it up little girl! Don't forget we saved you from that evil man at the farm. You're one lucky kitten, don't make me send you to Grandpa Mikes.

Love,
Mom

Dear EICU,
I'm very impatient right now. I have wanted to be engaged for a long time now but have been distracted by your promise for a home loan. Please put aside all the other applicants and process Shayne's. I want to move into the new house and finally live in a home I can paint the walls! Hurry up!

From,
The disgruntled girlfriend of the loan applicant

Dear Lane Frost/Shaynie,
Thanks for always keeping me in line. I'm sorry that I love new furniture and all the jazzy things that can spice up the new house. I know that we don't need to have all new things when we first move in but I can't stop looking. You're an amazing BF and without you I'd be sad and stuck in a white wall apartment forever.

Love you!

Dear Readers,
You all totally rock! Thanks for reading my random and not-so-exciting blog. Sorry that I'm not a faithful poster but I'm really trying to improve my story-telling. I guess my life is more exciting that I realize.

Always yours,
me

I could probably write 24 letters but really it would get boring. I'm sure I'll have to do another blog like this in the future. After all, it's nice to get these things off my chest.

Have a great Tuesday!!


2 comments:

  1. FRIEND....GREAT blog!!! I loved it! You definitely need to do these more often!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this! I will prob borrow it too.

    ReplyDelete