Friday, March 18, 2011

Day 30

A picture of you last year and how you have changed

My major goal for the past year or so was to get my weight under control and start working out to be more healthy. I'm not getting any younger and with the hopes of one day having children, I want to be healthy for them. I am still struggling with controlling my eating habits but food is my addiction and letting the deliciousness go has proven to be the most difficult part of this ordeal. Here is a picture of me in March of last year then again two weeks ago. (Please excuse the white complexion, I'm trying to stay out of the tanning bed)


This picture was taken in California when my boss and I attended a work conference. Don't mind the scandalous clothes in the back or the wacky peace sign and hat. We were trying to be cool!


The picture to the right is smaller but I promise it's just a different format, I didn't photoshop any of it. I'm proud of how far I've come but I still have a long ways to go.

I look forward to what this year will bring and I can only pray that I am able to keep up with my diet and exercise.

Thanks to all who have supported me through this journey!

2 comments: