Thursday, August 19, 2010

It's a MIRACLE!

**Warning, this post is PG-13 content**

It's no surprise that I haven't been blessed in the chest and I really never had a problem with it until I realized I've been the same bra size for about 100 years. Great...one day I'll bust out into a solid B! Throughout the years, my good friend Victoria Secret has provided me hope that it is possible to look the part. Each year they come out with the ultimate miracle bra that is supposed to make you look HUGE! Don't worry, I've purchased all of them. My friend and I went a few years ago and when I tried on the bra, I yelled "It is a MIRACLE!" Yep, everyone started laughing. I bought two of those ones. $100 dollars down and two amazing over-the-shoulder-bolder (or pebbles)-holders. I was now on the right track to get those boobies pushed up. Allow me to show you some of progress of Operation Push-Up:

This is an example of "el-natur-al" but not really because I have my running shirt on. A little sad right? I know, I cry regularly.



Making progress...this is the "it's a miracle" bra. It does a good job and now has been demoted to my every day basic bra. I know this does the trick, but friends, I have now found the best invention. I know this was created for all of us under privileged gals. The creator of this bra, they know what it's like to try to impress someone and you're basically forced to put some chicken cutlets in order to attempt a comparison to the barbie doll across the room. Anyways back to this bra! Now, I only bring it out on special occasions that I know it will be appriciated. I'm not trying to draw that much attention to myself, but can't a girl want some big boobies every now and then? So I now present you with the ultimate straight from God miracle bra:

And then the heavens opened up and the angels sang! Haha! I try not to flaunt these amazing things, but for crying out loud...they look good! That dress is the first thing that was "low cut" that I wore that bra with. Mostly I wear it with regular shirts, but it was a special occasion. Don't mind my friend, she's blessed.

Okay well a quick story before I end this inappropriate blog. This past weekend was a rough one. Lots of parties and I had to make my usual bra strapless for a dress I was wearing for a friends wedding. Well, the day came to head home and I was wayyyy to tired to attach the straps again. So I put the new bra on and drove home. Due to the fact I was driving through Bozeman, I thought it was only appropriate to stop at my parents so say a quick hello. As mom went to give me a hug goodbye she said "Oh my gosh, what is that?" Yep, that was her noticing my big boobs. I laughed and said mom you know I don't have any boobs. She agreed and then wondered if it hurt that I had that on. No way! It's all padding...comfy as my bed! She just shook her head and that was that.

**I hope I didn't make any of you vomit, and if I did, get over it. This is an issue that many women struggle with. Not all of us can dish out $7,000.00 for some implants. If you want to make a donation, I'd gladly accept it.**

Have a nice day!

2 comments:

  1. Friend, this just made my day!!!! You're hilarious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, but you know, you are fabulous miracle bra or not, and you look great!

    ReplyDelete