Wednesday, May 5, 2010

9 Servings!

Last night was week three for Ultimate Loser and it was the dreaded weekly weigh in. After an adventurous weekend in Montana, I had only hoped to maintain my weight and not gain. I arrived and apologized to my team and bracing them for the harsh reality that drinking beer will cause you to gain weight. Well...I didn't gain any weight! In fact I ended up losing 2 pounds! That brings the total to 10 pounds in three weeks. I'm so proud of myself because it's hard to eat healthy along with training myself how to cook meals and not just grab something to go. I would have to say the one thing I struggle with the most is eating enough fruits and veggies. I feel like I need to be a rabbit to hit the 9 suggested servings a day. As I type this I'm looking at the bag of carrots on my desk that I will have to conquer later this afternoon. This next week I'm trying to lose 4 pounds but I'm going back up to Montana and my dad makes amazing birthday cakes (because my birthday is next week). Let's keep our fingers crossed that I am able to stay on track. Until next time...

1 comment: