Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Starving myself?

Last night was my first weigh in for the Ultimate Loser. After one week of counting and sweating I managed to have a 10,000 calorie loss! As I stepped on the scale, I held my breath hoping that would take a pound or two off, but alas it didn't. However, my hard work paid off! I weighed in three pounds lighter than last week!!! YAHOO! If I'm able to maintain this rate, then I should lose 30 pounds by the end of UL. That would be within jumping range of my goal weight! How exciting!

Another positive note, when I first started working out back in December, I was unable to run for longer than 30 seconds and last night I ran for 30 minutes without stopping! I could have run longer but I wanted to go home and have dinner and go to bed. I was so proud of myself but my goal is to keep running and try to pick up my pace.

I'll try to take a picture next week with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment