Monday, March 19, 2012

EMT Update

Hey Friends!

I'm about half way through my EMT class and I'm still trucking along. I've learned so much and the best is yet to come. We're testing over medical issues tonight and it is a lot of information. I'm a little worried about this test. I've defiantly had some rough nights because there are some immature kids in my class who do nothing but text or talk. That makes me feel old and like a total "non-trad" but I don't care. This is a class about saving people's lives, not trying to tell a better story about some random thing. It bugs the heck out of me. Anyways I have tried to retain a lot of information but still am struggling so I need to come up with some good tactics. Maybe posting sticky notes all over the house with questions...good thinkin' Lincoln!
The toughest part about the class is being away from Lane. It's like we never see each other. He's asleep when I get home from class and I'm usually studying on Tuesday and Thursday nights. The weekends are reserved for cleaning house and more studying. I'm trying to make an active effort to spend some quality time with him. After the class is over, things will be back to being abby-normal.
I hope all of you are well! Sorry for my lack of blogging...it's the dedication to school and work thing that's taking priority. I'll blog again soon.

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I feel ya friend! You know how busy I've been too-it's hard sometimes to make that extra effort. You can do it! It will all be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete