Thursday, October 20, 2011

It's been too long

Hi Friends!

I'm so sorry I haven't blogged in a million years. The worst part this isn't a juicy blog, I just want to explain why I've been so negligent. Here's the breakdown.

~Went to New Mexico
~Came home for one week
~Purchased a home! (yayayayayay!)
~Super busy for that week with work
~Went back to New Mexico
~Went to Montana for Homecoming
~Painted bedroom and bathroom
~Moved into new home
~Still very busy at work
~Got back to my gym routine
~Trying to get the house set up
~Heading to Kentucky for work next Tuesday
~Trying to finish things at work before leaving
~Being sworn in for Search and Rescue

So it might not seem like all of those things could consume my life, but they did! Here's my promise to you, I will post multiple blogs during my trip to Kentucky. I will jump back on the band wagon here.

Sorry for letting you all down. I'll be back soon!

1 comment: