Thursday, June 9, 2011

I'm tired.

Here's my issue:
I'm so tired today. I can't seem to get my mind out of the sleep fog. I swear I'm still dreaming. My bed and my pillows are calling me wanting to know when I'll be home. This morning I opted not to take a shower (even though I workout hard last night) because all I wanted was to sleep in. I drug myself out of bed and remembered our coffee maker at work isn't working. CRAP! Within a few minutes, I started feeling sick. I know it's not really sick, it's tired sick. Then I see Shayne still sleeping in bed. Lucky! Now I'm forced to remember the following:
1. I don't have a physically demanding job
2. I only work 8 hours a day
3. I have no children
Now I feel guilty. I see how hard my BF works and how he's so tired every day but still gets up and goes and works 12 hour days. Then I see my friends who are mothers/fathers. I'm proud of them. They have now sacrificed their sleeping in for their children and I'm not quite ready to do that. I guess I'm just going to be selfish for a second. I want to sleep, I need to sleep, my body is shutting down. I want to be ready for this race on Saturday (did I tell you I have another race?)but more importantly, I want to keep my eyes open at work. No coffee for me today, even my stomach hurts. Ugh! I will sleep on Sunday, all day and I don't even care if I am called lazy. This gal is desperate for some serious zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Good night

2 comments:

  1. Good night?!?! It's only the morning! hehehe You'll get some good sleep tonight friend. Just skip the gym and go straight to bed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to post and say I am always reading. Love ya. Kimmy

    ReplyDelete