Thursday, July 8, 2010

A "Runners" Playlist

Okay, so now my distance for my marathon training are getting a lot longer than my usual workout play list. I need some major suggestions to keep me in the grove and push through the desire to quit. Here's my play list thus far:

*Highway to hell- AC/DC
*Pink- Aerosmith
*Smack That- Akon
*Single Ladies- Beyonce
*Tangled Up In Your Love- Billy Currington
*Imma Be- Black Eyed Peas
*1234- Coolio
*Pour Some Sugar On Me- Def Leppard
*In The Ayer- Flo Rida
*Faith- George Michales
*Welcome to the Jungle- Guns N'Roses
*Paradise City- Guns N'Roses
*Empire State of Mind- Jay-Z
*Run This Town- Jay-Z
*Baby- Justin Bieber
*One Time- Justin Bieber
*Sexy Back- Justin Timberlake
*Gold Digger- Kanye West
*Hot N' Cold- Katy Perry
*Your Love Is My Drug- Ke$ha
*Bossy- Kellis
*Snap Ya Fingers- Lil' Jon
*Rockstar- Nickleback
*So What- Pink
* When I Grow Up- Pussy Cat Dolls
*Cherry Bomb- The Runaways
*PIMP- 50 Cent
*Just A Little Bit- 50 Cent
*In Da Club- 50 Cent
*Sweet Child of Mine- Guns N'Roses
*If We Ever Meet Again- Timberland
*Airplanes- B.o.B
*My First Kiss- 3Oh!3
*Startrukk- 3Oh!3
*Nothin' on You- B.o.B

I know it's a long list, but remember it's a little of 13 miles for this half marathon and that means a lot more music. Please give me suggestions and try not to judge on my LARGE variety of artists. Thanks! I'll leave you with the best video ever made! :)


1 comment: