Friday, November 2, 2012

Friday!

Happy Friday my friends!

It's time for the weekly flip. I think you know the situation but here's a refresher if you forgot. First I'm going to flip off the things that haven't been the best this week then I'll flip on the good things.

FLIP OFF
...to American Eagle jeans that are supposed to stretch. How many of you do sumo squats in the morning to stretch your jeans? Okay, I admit to gaining a few pounds but these suckers are supposed to stretch!
...to gaining a few pounds. I take total responsibility and I'm frustrated with myself.
...to Halloween candy. That's one of the reasons for the above issue.
...to people at Sissy Poo's job who are not nice to her. Leave her alone people, she's just doing her job!
...to not being ready for my race tomorrow. Again, my fault for being lazy.
...to the couch surfer who has taken up residence at our home. Get you own house fool!

FLIP ON
...to those amazing ladies I workout with. Encouraging to the max!
...to my half marathon tomorrow. I may die but I WILL cross that finish line.
...to my new car! Beep Beep! Don't fret Clark is still around, I'll be donating him to my brother, I just have to drive Clark to Oregon.
...to bonding with new SAR members. When you ride in a vehicle with them for 3 hours, you get to know a lot about them.
...to my boss who was equally excited for Beep Beep! Only because he hates Clark (or he's jealous of Clark.)
...to purple in my hair. I just wanted to spice things up a bit.
...to the Bobcat football game tomorrow and being able to watch it here in I.F.
...to being social and having friends.

That's all for this week. I hope you all have a safe but fun weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Your jeans comment had me rolling. :) Yay for the new beep beep!

    Kimmy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who's not being nice to sis??? I'll kick their asses!
    Good lists friend!

    ReplyDelete