Friday, May 25, 2012

Still catching up...

Did you all know that I work for a company contracted by the government? Probably not but now you know. Here's a little tidbit about working for "the man." The Man is in charge, so if then man says stop working you stop working. That happened last year when everyone was freaking out about the national budget. Mind you, I don't stop stop working we just have to stop training and doing anything that requires spending money. Now that budgets have be resolved we're catching up on all the training we missed last year. Needless to say, it's been crazy busy around here. I keep saying I'm going to get my desk cleared off but the pile is growing. Here's a picture of desk so you can get an idea of what needs to be done ASAP! Then another picture of my OTHER desk...that is always messy (with my girls as the picture as my computer desktop background.)

I'd like to stay organized but I have to re-prioritize often. I have a goal to get that huge pile cleared off today! I'm going to be successful...I will get caught up!

Happy Friday all! Have a FANTASTIC Memorial Day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Now I get to see where you type messages to me all day long :) LOL

    ReplyDelete