Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Something new...

I've been having a hard time coming up with ideas for blogging. I've done some serious research and really there isn't much to blogging. It's all about expressing yourself. I have been struggling with myself. I'm trying to find my way now that I am not busy with school. Summer time means more work for Lane because of all the crops they grow. Meaning, I need to make use of all my free time. I've also been struggling with my weight and exercise. I hate hate hate that this is an uphill battle for me. I have been thinking about this idea for a couple of days now, I think it's a good way for me to keep up with blogging and to air any dirty laundry or share random stories. The best part, you all get to know me even better! Yay?! So my idea isn't anything new, in fact I have friends who do this and yep I'm copying them. Each day, I hope to take a picture of something that happens. Then I'll post the story and it may be dumb or it may be funny. We will have to see what happens....
Here's my first photo:
This happened this weekend. Sissy-poo had hip surgery in Vail, CO and had to fly back with Mamma bear. I pick them up at the airport and then headed back to the parentals home to get all of sissy-poos machines hooked up. After getting her settled in and having one of her ice treatments, she needed to flip over. In the process of flipping her over, the bed broke. That's nice right? So...because Papa bear was driving back from Vail, I went to the lumber yard and got more boards so we could fix the bed. After it was all said and done, I volunteered to take the night shift to take care of sissy-poo. We went to bed about 11 then she woke up at 3:30am and needed to stretch out her hip. So about 4:30 we went back to sleep. My parents had been doing that for an entire week! I know sissy-poo is super appreciative to mamma and papa bear but I even am so wowed by the fact they have done all this for her and still are functioning. Sissy-poo has a long road of recovery, as of now, she can't lift her own leg but she's pressing on! Here's to the next few months of learning how to dance again.

I hope you all had a great Memorial Day.

Enjoy your Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment