Saturday, December 11, 2010

Trudging through the winter, list

As we all know, I failed at meeting my goals this summer and to be honest I could come up with a lot of excuses but they are beside the point. An excuse really doesn’t solve a problem. Unfortunately I just had a lack of motivation mixed in with some personal struggles that equaled out to me not finishing the list. It was suggested that I start another list for the winter months. The thought of taking time to make more goals that I’ll eventually break doesn’t really make me jump to my feet. Although, it’ll give me something to think about when calving starts and I will no longer see Shayne for more than an hour a day. This will be a short list but difficult, here it is:
1. Love Shayne even if we only see each other in passing
2. Read as many books as possible
3. Less TV
4. Meet my goal weight by February 1st
5. In regards to #4, eat healthy and keep exercising
6. Go skiing 4 times
7. Go ice skating
8. Try to live on rice and beans (aka tighten my pocketbook)
Eight items, that sounds good to me! Oh, I’d better add one more to the list.
9. Blog more
Today, I start my new adventure of completing this list! Ready…..set….SNOW!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. i've been making monthly lists. it seriously helps with actually accomplishing the tasks. so far i've only had about 1 thing each month that i haven't accomplished. i started these to pass time with pah in africa. you can do it!

    ps for the life of me i can't lose weight so if you get number 4 we'll have a party and i'll live vicariously through you :)

    ReplyDelete